Australian Food Super Product Disclosure Statement
Benefit Payment Form
This form can only be used to apply for a benefit in the following circumstances:
- Unrestricted Non-Preserved Benefit
- Compassionate Grounds
- Small Benefit (less than $200)
- Rollover to an APRA Regulated Superannuation Fund.
If you wish to make a claim for Departing Australia Superannuation Payment (DASP) – you need to complete an online application form at www.ato.gov.au/departaustralia
If you wish to make a claim for one of the below payment types please call the Member Hotline on 1800 808 614:
- Severe Financial Hardship
- Death Benefit
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) Benefit
Benefit Payment Form
Application for Australian Food Super Membership ❯
Member Investment Choice ❯
Benefit Payment Form ❯
Want to rollover your super or make a contribution?
Rollover Form ❯
Member Voluntary Contribution Form ❯
Proof of Complying Fund Letter ❯
Income Protection Claim Form ❯
Application to Change Life and/or TPD Insurance ❯
Special application to vary Life Insurance, TPD and/or Income Protection ❯
Eligible members of Australian Food Super (members aged 25 or older with a balance of more than $6,000) will automatically receive our default insurance cover and will have a 90 day opportunity to:
- Apply to double their amount of Life Insurance (from 2 units of cover to 4 units) and TPD Insurance (from 1 unit of cover to 2 units). After the 90 day “window” any application for additional Life and TPD cover will be subject to medical assessment.
- Apply for additional Income Protection Insurance cover (up to 50 units). Where an application is received within the 90 day “window” cover is provided in the event of a claim relating to sickness, irrespective of when the sickness commenced.
For applications for additional Income Protection Insurance cover received after the 90 day window, cover will only be provided for a sickness that occurs after the date the application for cover is approved.
Complete this form and return it to us within 90 days of the date we confirm your automatic insurance cover has started.