Want help understanding any of the following questions? If so, you can book an appointment with a financial planner to call you back at a time that suits you.
- How does salary sacrifice work?
- How can I plan for my retirement?
- Can I get the Government co-contribution?
- What does ‘transition to retirement’ mean, and should I be doing it?
- Are there benefits from having just one super fund?
- Which investment strategy is best for me?
- Should I put extra money into super?
Simply pick a date and time that suits you, complete your details and submit your request. A financial planner will call you to help.
Or you can call the Member Hotline – 1800 808 614 (8.30am-6.30pm AEST)
Australian Food Super has engaged Link Advice to provide simple financial advice for all of our members over the phone, at no additional cost – it is included in your membership.
More thorough, personal advice is available on a fee-for-service basis. The fee will depend on the nature and complexity of the advice. Link Advice will let you know what the fee is before you receive the advice, and it will be documented in the Statement of Advice they give you.
So call 1800 808 614 and ask to be transferred after you speak with our Hotline staff about your account in general.